Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Edge & Christian posted:

Also on the topic of Jeph Loeb and Odd Proclivities, while I guess he doesn't endorse it, Jeph Loeb has an extreme and repeated interest in turning villains into cannibals; off the top of my head he had Killer Croc, Sabretooth, Ultimate Blob, (I think?) Ultimate Hulk, Tiger Shark, and I think at least one other character? It's a really odd recurring thing throughout his body of work. I only remembered Tiger Shark and Sabretooth by googling "Jeph Loeb cannibal" and finding a review I wrote nine years ago about this exact thing. That review might also have been my first published use of "there are too many farts in the fart machine" as well.

When it’s a fetish it’s called vore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I wonder what book they’re going to put slutty Dorothy Gale in.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

He doesn't think he's a wizard so I think he still comes out ahead.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lost Girls is public domain actually (except the Peter Pan characters which he just waited out the UK copyright on.)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

The original source is actually the Daily Mail.

(That's worse.)

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pole dancing should be an Olympic sport.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Kirby exaggerated the details of his service, and in America there's nothing worse than that.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

site posted:

The Olympics started being fake as soon as they stopped mandating that everyone compete naked imo

Imagine the steroid testing savings alone.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

JFC just shoot it in the head you morons.

You pretty much needed a purpose built gun in the early 20th century to be able to kill an elephant.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lurdiak posted:

Yeah, they're called elephant guns, you could buy them. Makes more sense than a goddamn crane to me.

Those things weren’t cheap. You buy one of those you need to shoot at least a few elephants to justify the cost.

Maybe you could substitute 2 rhinos for an elephant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Elephants never forget.

• Locked thread