Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

The fixtures on boxing Day and today have been absolutely wank so the broadcasters can go on and on about 12 days of continuous football

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

that deserved a goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

that was a legitimate goal

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

yaaaaaaayyyyyeeess

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

maitland nials is good, can't wait for him to play every game for a calendar year

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

:qq:

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Death to all referees

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Death to all referees

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

pik_d posted:

He kicked Hazard in the foot, it's a penalty

it's not

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Bape Culture posted:

*man who should have been sent off scores a goal*
Arsenal fans: v good and fair yeah

*weak pentaly 2 mins latsr*
Why do referees hate us we’re the unluckiest team of all time I’m gay

this but unironically

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

pik_d posted:

How is kicking someone in the foot not a foul and a penalty?

because you are allowed to make contact with other players and getting touched on the side of the foot doesnt make you crumple into a heap backwards

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

gently caress this gay earth

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

Shrapnig posted:

It was a penalty you spastic.

no one thinks it's a penalty

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

imo lacazette should have stayed on because he's a million times better then welbz

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

extremely good

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

lmao how much did morata cost?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

6th is poo poo but it's not a bad a result as it was 5 years ago.

Arsenal used to be able to cruise to 4th but you've now got 6 decent teams competing for it. Wilshere coming back is so encouraging just because we are desperate for some quality in midfield

• Locked thread