Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

come on you pools!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/31/has-philippe-coutinho-signed-barcelona-nike-make-bizarre-kit/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

it's happening.

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

nice tackle that

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

SADIO loving MANEEEEEEE

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

happy for rafa

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

wijnaldum will never score away

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

for fucks sake

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

KLAVAN THE GOD

EAT poo poo BURNLEY

EAT poo poo DYCHE

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Lmao this is a bit much

i disagree!!!

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

it was more elation at winning after it looked like we'd dropped points because of the exact same defensive lapse we've made for god knows how long rather than anything against burnley in particular, but you're right, i apologise for getting excited about an extra time winner in the mdt and i won't do it again

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

oliwan posted:

gently caress mourinho and gently caress united

:same:

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

lol

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Would’ve owned if Chelsea scored immediately after the Anthony Taylor interception

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Lmao good call good call

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Morata bad

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

Jose posted:

No it's just a fact I learned recently

Maybe you meant played more games

Sphyre