Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jordon Ibe may be the worst player in the Premier League.

Also his name is stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

EvilHawk posted:

Why does Ibe have Jordon on the back of his shirt

He really is the most baffling footballer.

He's a Sunday league player who somehow managed to get paid to play football.

I'm sure the only reason he's still getting games is because Bournemouth paid £15m for him.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I was going to make a joke about old man Glenn Murray scoring a goal but then I realized he's only a year older than me.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Some tasty matches today

Not!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Boooooooo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Good finish though.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Get in!

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

because you are allowed to make contact with other players and getting touched on the side of the foot doesnt make you crumple into a heap backwards

It was a penalty you spastic.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm glad both Chelsea and Arsenal dropped points. Also that Arsenal had another penalty given against them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Der Shovel posted:

Jose Mourinho: complains that his players are playing too much and need a rest.

Also Jose Mourinho: plays the same first team players in every loving match even if it's the league or FA cup and never rotates unless injuries force him.

Seriously it's loving Derby at home, give some kids or fringe players a chance to shine instead of starting Pogba etc.

Pogba was just out for three months, he doesn't need a rest.

• Locked thread