Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

eonwe posted:

So I have been trying to get into doing tabletop games for a while, but I never seem to able to do it. I've tried doing tabletop sim / finding online groups, but I haven't had a lot of luck. Generally the expectation is that you know how to play the game, and don't really know how to play many (especially as far as roleplaying games go). I have a comic book place near me that has people playing at pretty much all hours, but I legit don't even know how to approach getting in a game there. Usually the games are all already ongoing and it seems like groups of people who know each other meeting up there to play a game rather than waiting for people to show up and play with them.

If I wanted to start, whats the best way to get into tabletop stuff?

What games are you looking to play on TTS? (I fuckin' love TTS)

edit: Missed that you were focusing on roleplaying, I got excited about online board games for a moment

CuddlyZombie fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Dec 29, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU