Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
My prediction: MJ and Banner get stuck in the traffic, doctor Hulks out and starts throwing cars over. Spiderman's spider sense compels Peter to walk out to be crushed under a stray flying car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I know why MJ and Bruce were in there but why is there a closet on the roof??

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it turned out that he didn't get spider powers or brain damage. instead, the transfusion gave banner peter's propensity for failure. it's not that he can't become the hulk any more, just that he can't do it when it would be useful in any way.

It's this.

snype edit: i need pictures! Pictures of spiderman!!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
The incredible Bruce. I guess he's a scientist which may help in this current predicament but more importantly he's built like a brickhouse even when not Hulked out.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Spiderman just casually calling MJ "honey" like he does with all women. Peter would be so jealous if he was around!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Somewhere there's a bunch of sad circus clowns looking for their boat.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
You guys seem to be doing pretty fine against the reptiles. Will Bruce comment on becoming mad again tomorrow? Who knows where this wild ride is going. :geno:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Malachite_Dragon posted:

What the gently caress has this comic done to me
i should've been in bed an hour ago
instead i spent it making this loving thing

it is wonderful :allears:

edit: i made something similar in the last thread

hopefully we will have the entire cast doing the can-can before long

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Banner finally forgot about the blood transfusion so he's ready to transform and kickdrop some gators

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Irukandji Syndrome posted:

Did we even get an explanation for why he's the Hulk again?

Taking bets on:
1. His Spider blood was recycled out of his body! In a single day! In a matter of hours! That's totally how it works! And the Lizard will be stopped via the same method!
2. He just had to get pissed off enough, and his "friends" (or just the presence of someone more likable than Spiderman) being in danger was enough to provoke that
3. He finally adjusted to the blood and now has extra spider strength. It's like wearing in a new pair of shoes, there's an adjustment period
4. It will literally never be explained, and gently caress you

It's because Banner, not Hulk got the blood transfusion, you see.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Spiderman, Spiderman
Does whatever a man can
Takes the bus, donates some blood
Talks to villains, then gets beat up
Look out
Here comes... a man :geno:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

evilmiera posted:

It is to show us that as a regular human, Peter can do so much. He can be... a hero.

As Spider-Man, he can just get knocked out frequently. But on the other hand, he can get a cool raccoon son.

It is a true dilemma.

(I guess the moral of this story is that you should just take it when people beat you up, when they are related to you by... blood? )

The real heroes are each and every one of us striving for a better world. Thanks, Commonman!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Beautiful.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm Spiderman jumping in front of gator to grab its tail from behind and swinging it back to where I just came from.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Was Banner hulking out part of Spidey's plan is he just winging it once he realized there's a Hulk around now? Also why isn't Hulk just smashing everyone to pieces like he did earlier?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Is Hulk riding the boat motor?

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Pretty sure these two dudes met Spiderman in the swamp.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

It took an embarrassing amount of time to realize this wasn't a new strip lol

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
*laugh track*

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Looks like Fisto unshaved his face.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Orderlies, huh. There are male nurses ITYOOL 2018, Stan's literal ghost writer. :rolleye:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Lineart guy seems to have sneezed while working.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
The art quality positively soars this week. I hope regular weekday artist is responsible for Sunday strip in a beautiful switcheroo act.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
*cuts gun with sword orientally*

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
https://youtu.be/SwCLYxoAPvU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
A little late but whatever!

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Spiderman and IF both jump off the chopper that now dives nose first in the asphalt. In some nutty way they won.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Johnny Walker posted:

Spidey's back to doing what he loves: fisting!

:eyepop:

So the plan is to crash the helicopter, right? I expect casualties by Sunday.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Looking at that dialogue this story is uh going places considering the latest thread canon. .

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

It's magnificent

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

evilmiera posted:

Why would they stick around? They just failed to take out all their criminal rivals (but might get them locked up by the police) and technically took part in blowing up a theater... With witnesses. All the while being hunted by two costumed men obsessed with violently fisting them.

You have jetpacks, just leave!

Or maybe they only had enough fuel to carry the Kingpin a block or so away.

Or they simply forgot about the jetpacks. Happens all the time.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
"I have studied your methods, " Kingpin exclaims before pummeling himself to an incapacitated state with a brick.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Colleen will save the day, dropping a brick pallette on Frisk and using the crane's magnet to trap Claw.

Peter will tell MJ Spiderman blew up the theater, letting himself off the hook. MJ leaves Peter and starts dating an alligator.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I love that half-assed right straight Spidey is throwing in the first panel. THUM indeed. :allears:

Also how the heck is Spiderman going to beat Claw? Surely he's no match against a master of ancient martial arts.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
"Mask on or off?"
"On, please."
"Too bad."

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

joehonkie posted:

Yeah, I was thinking that, too. "Don't reveal your identity! That sneak, Parker, could be just around the corner and after that hit piece he did on me..."

It's... It's going to be this

My god

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Jerusalem posted:

Just started laughing all over again after randomly remembering this strip from the glory that was the Rocket Racoon arc:

God that has to be my favorite NSM arc so far. Peter, MJ and their beautiful space-son was so loving great.

That stone cold stare on Peter's face really sells the whole fake parenthood role. :allears:

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

head58 posted:

I know we’ve done the whole “this person does not know how to hold a phone” thing before but dammit, MJ!

It's FaceTime. Which is why Peter nuzzles the phone against his cheek.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Oh my goodness :allears:

Only way to top this story is if Triple J took punching lessons from Luke in an effort to take down Spidey himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

You know, I figured out why his dialogue Sunday seemed so off-brand for NSM: Luke Cage said the only thing in that whole strip that ended in a period.

Luckily, they used today's recap to correct that.

"I said

THE DOOR IS BROKEN AND NEEDS FIXING! "