Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.

Manatee Cannon posted:

that's a lot more trust and faith than I'd expect out of someone in miami

He's a local, he knows that Connor's will die in that hospital.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Yeah, a jacked shirtless Bruce Banner seconds away from killing random people is about as bulletproof a disguise as he needs in Miami.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Also that's sort of the underlying point of the Hulk, he's filled with limitless unexpressed rage. This is probably the best thing for him, just spend a few years going around being a forthright rear end in a top hat to everyone around him and get it out of his system.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
He gives off big radiation in the pants, and it makes everything he wears purple after he changes. It's like you motherfuckers never took a science class before.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Zeeman posted:

This is a Lizard with Hulk blood, and if there’s one thing we know about the Hulk, it’s that he likes to be alone. That sort of thing is inherited through blood, right?

Well the Hulk did inherit Peter's failure, so I'm calling this scientifically verified.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Banner's a scientist, right? He's aware his body is eventually gonna replace the Spider-Blood with his own, yes? Presumably also removing the anti-hulk effects?

He was aware of that before he got Spider-Blood, now he can't even do multiplication tables anymore.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
"Unintentionally"

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
He didn't learn his powers in Asia, he learned them in heaven. Heaven is clearly not East or West, it's up :colbert:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Samuringa posted:

I was going to say I don't think Spider-Sense works for other people but I guess anything goes in the NSMverse

As you've seen over time the Spider-Sense does sweet gently caress all to protect *him* in this comic. Every single time it goes off it is warning him that someone is about to hurt themselves punching his stupid granite head or something. The Spider-Sense doesn't care if he lives or dies.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
"Spider-Man? Who cares about that guy?"

And he just quietly swings home.

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

His henchmen tried to kill Jimmy Woo because Woo posted online talking trash about Dancing With The Stars.

Talk poo poo, get hit :colbert:

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

This place that is scheduled to have workmen in it all day every day is the perfect place for a crime meeting!

I mean I feel like you have given a pretty accurate description of the average urban workmen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
Hey, Rocket has the proportional strength and agility of a raccoon his size!