Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strontium
Aug 28, 2009

Dexter didn't much care for the party.
random Intelligent Life

Take It From the Tinkersons

Dark Side of the Horse

Viivi & Wagner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transmodiar
Jul 9, 2005

You're a terrible person, Mildred.
Modesty Blaise

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Skip knows that the way to a woman's heart is indulging her fantasies where she's 8 and he's a fat, cold, slowly dying blob of snow.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Nancy

Dustin

Mandrake

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Kennel fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Dec 29, 2018

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Transmodiar posted:

Modesty Blaise

Sam's cool. I like her.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Everything you like to do is a major health risk if the only thing you like to do is get worked up over the pettiest poo poo.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

Yesssssss

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Jesus Christ why bother dirtying a bowl if you're just gonna eat the entire thing, just take the bag you fucker

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Arlo and Janis

Tina's Groove Classic (June 6, 2007)

Arlo and Janis Classic (June 6, 1997)

Garfield Classic (June 6, 1987)

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

An unrealistic Retail - big retailers will usually shift their fiscal year to incorporate the post-peak return rush, otherwise their 1st quarters can be really brutal. And all the weekly/monthly plans will be adjusted accordingly.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Helicity posted:

An unrealistic Retail - big retailers will usually shift their fiscal year to incorporate the post-peak return rush, otherwise their 1st quarters can be really brutal. And all the weekly/monthly plans will be adjusted accordingly.

Nah the most realistic thing about Retail is unrealistic sales goals in retail

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

That is pretty great

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Ahahahaha

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

I can't loving stop laughing at this. :thurman:

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Rhymes with Orange

Pros and Cons

Retail

No Stephen Collins this weekend.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

RandomPauI posted:

But baggage that big would either be checked in or it would have a separate ticket? I mean, they aren't doing the bag checks at the gate for fun and games.
Yeah I don't see getting all the way through the gate to the door of the plane with that bag.

F Minus

Macanudo

Mark Trail

Mark is breaking his fingers to get him to answer questions.

Mary Worth

There is no bigger panty-dropper than an old guy with an Amish beard talking Shakespeare.

The Phantom

Pooch Cafe

Rex Morgan MD

Andertoons

Apartment 3-G

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Oh right, the secret symbol that identifies me as a friend of my country's legendary protector spirit figure, who is actually my dad - I forgot I had it!

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
2011 Spiderman

The Amazing Human Arachnid

Dick Tracy

Origins of the Sunday Comics

And no one cried at his funeral.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Today's Garf

Zippy

Ripley's

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Haifisch posted:

Origins of the Sunday Comics

why was hugo trying to kick the ball directly into the wall of the house

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Hugo Hercules! He's in League of Extraordinary Gentlemen now where he's actually Cuchulainn. He owns pretty hard.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

Zereth posted:

why was hugo trying to kick the ball directly into the wall of the house

I think he was trying to kick it over the house to show off.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Family Circus

Rose is Rose

One Big Happy

Foob

Compu-Toon

Bizarro

Dilbert

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

This is amazing.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Knowing that this is almost certainly how Lynn actually thinks about doing family activities, she's a bad person.

Just Dan Again
Dec 16, 2012

Adventure!

I think that this is supposed to be some kind of satire about how you can't complain about lovely coworkers thanks to HR policies that are supposed to protect marginalized people, but actually gently caress over progress by maintaining the status quo. Then again, Adams is an anti-SJW crusader so who even knows at this point.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Green Intern posted:

I love how every time ET uses some store owner's product to beat an annoying customer, the owner is positively thrilled to lose said product.
Everett True is direct and does what every retail person wants to do to annoying customers.

He's the hero we need, or the hero we deserve, depending on if you are the target of his ire.

Geomancing
Jan 8, 2004

I am not an egghead. I am well-read.

Just Dan Again posted:

I think that this is supposed to be some kind of satire about how you can't complain about lovely coworkers thanks to HR policies that are supposed to protect marginalized people, but actually gently caress over progress by maintaining the status quo. Then again, Adams is an anti-SJW crusader so who even knows at this point.

Yeah knowing what I know about him, I'd be willing to lean towards 'calling out someone for abhorrent opinions and views is the equivalent of calling a kid 'dumb-dumb poopy pants'' is the viewpoint he's going for. Especially after his NPC comic last week; he's becoming less and less hidden about his redditness.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Andy Capp

November 18, 1957 (nothing for the 17th!)

:laffo:

Heathcliff

Ballard Street

October 4, 2002

I should do this...

Outbursts of Everett True

FrumpleOrz
Feb 12, 2014

Perhaps you have not been to the *Playground*.
The *Playground* is for Taalo and for Orz, but *Campers* can go.
It more fun than several.
You can go there for too much fun.
The Lockhorns

Brewster Rockit Space Guy

On The Fastrack

Safe Havens

Kevin & Kell

Mother Goose & Grimm

Hagar The Horrible

Sherman's Lagoon

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

StrixNebulosa posted:

That conductor knows exactly what is about to happen.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

FrumpleOrz posted:

On The Fastrack

yes?

EasyEW
Mar 8, 2006

I've got my father's great big six-shooter with me 'n' if anybody in this woods wants to start somethin' just let 'em--but they DASSN'T.
Sally Forth

Skippy (August 14-15, 17-18, 1931)

Mixed Nuts (December 25, 29-30, 1971 and January 3 and 1, 1972)

Funky Winkerbean Is Still In Abject Terror Of His Dad's Sex Drive

Crankshaft

Rip Haywire

ukonvasara
Aug 16, 2012

a mixture of gravity and waggery

shut up nerd

TheMadMilkman
Dec 10, 2007

FrumpleOrz posted:

Safe Havens

I get that this strip is nonsensical and just plain bad, but even the most stringent climate change denying CEO would jump at the chance to own the IP rights for that kind of tech.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

StrixNebulosa posted:

This guy caught Everett on an exceptionally good day. He even said "excuse me" before destroying his body.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

EasyEW posted:

Rip Haywire

Those first two panels are a pretty solid gag in a very different way than Rip Haywire's usual style.

TheMadMilkman posted:

I get that this strip is nonsensical and just plain bad, but even the most stringent climate change denying CEO would jump at the chance to own the IP rights for that kind of tech.

I can see Dilbert using that same set up with the punchline instead being about how the CEO is retiring in a year so he doesn't want to invest in anything that will take longer than that to pay off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medenmath
Jan 18, 2003
Prince Valiant