Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
"What do you want on your tombstone?"

"Pepperoni and cheese"

It's 2:37 AM and I can't get back to sleep because I'm laughing so hard. yw, goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
jesus christ dude

you better have had funny character names

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
you shot 500 pounds of pizza but can only take 80 pounds with you

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

you shot 500 pounds of pizza but can only take 80 pounds with you

gently caress that poo poo. Leave little timmy on the side of the road to make room for more pizza. He’s got dysentery anyhow.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

As hard as we tried, we just can't keep anything at all from the OP's superior detective skills.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
It's "peperony and chease" you uncultured piece of trash

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

It's "peperony and chease" you uncultured piece of trash

Aw, that makes it less funny. :(

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

As hard as we tried, we just can't keep anything at all from the OP's superior detective skills.

In my defense, I don’t eat frozen pizza.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

UltraRed posted:

Aw, that makes it less funny. :(

Horrendous spelling makes it less funny?? Wtf?

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Frozen pizza is great as long as you cook it first

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Horrendous spelling makes it less funny?? Wtf?

“Cheese” looks like an easy mistake to make. Not knowing pepperoni ends with an I is too over the top.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

UltraRed posted:

In my defense, I don’t eat frozen pizza.

Man, I've seen some MESSED UP posts on this forum but this......

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Frozen pizza is great as long as you cook it first

you do what??

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

anyone else leave a pizza under the bed some nights and resume eating it for breakfast in the morning?

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my husband that i met on a chris chan stalker forum and i eat under the bed pizza all the time

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

:henget: heh, im too fat to leave a pizza uneaten in the first place, so it seems the joke, as they say, is on you!

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
I'm sorry op, you don't get the peperony and chease joke.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i know the dude whose save that is from and his name is in fact andy irl. oregon trail didn't use a save file, but instead actually overwrote part of the game whenever it saved data. he was big into file sharing in the early days of p2p stuff and his copy of the game ended up being the one that got passed around.

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

yeah that was their commercial thing at the time duh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKspf06XuaQ

Samuel L. ACKSYN fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Jan 2, 2018

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

lonesomedwarf posted:

anyone else leave a pizza under the bed some nights and resume eating it for breakfast in the morning?

My girlfriends family leaves pizza in the box (closed, as if that makes a difference) on the kitchen counter overnight and will eat it the next day.

Am I alone in thinking this is extremely hosed?

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Professor Latency posted:

My girlfriends family leaves pizza in the box (closed, as if that makes a difference) on the kitchen counter overnight and will eat it the next day.

yes

stop being such a squeamish coward

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

It's gross but not nearly as bad as putting it under a bed which is where all the bugs live. I mean it's probably fine health-wise, but room temperature pizza is the worst type of pizza. Either eat it cold out of the fridge (best way of consuming leftover pizza fyi) or reheat it.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Cheese contains animal products.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

absolutely, aint nothin wrong with counter pizza, bitch

tombstone is p good frozen pizza too, love those pepperoni chunks

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

For the health and safety of you and your girlfriend, never ever eat at her parents' place.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My girlfriend constantly has dysentery from eating pizza she keeps in a box under the bed

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
A guy i was dating left a half a pizza in the box in the back seat of his car all day and I had to talk him out of eating it. All day in the hot sun.

:doh:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hot sun heats up the car and acts as an oven, safest place for it

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

LOL, what?

Spinster posted:

A guy i was dating left a half a pizza in the box in the back seat of his car all day and I had to talk him out of eating it. All day in the hot sun.

:doh:

Are goons really this retarded about food safetly? That's fine. The worst part of any of this is the crust might be hard (but still perfectly fine to eat).

Sand Dan
May 15, 2017

welcum 2 our
sick cyberpunk h e l l

Parallax Scroll posted:

i know the dude whose save that is from and his name is in fact andy irl. oregon trail didn't use a save file, but instead actually overwrote part of the game whenever it saved data. he was big into file sharing in the early days of p2p stuff and his copy of the game ended up being the one that got passed around.

a true hero :patriot:

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I once had to talk a friend out of removing a twinkie from its plastic armor before eating it. I still get shivers thinking about that

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Neurolimal posted:

I once had to talk a friend out of removing a twinkie from its plastic armor before eating it. I still get shivers thinking about that

Bonus points if you don't chew. Then you get a nice zero calorie snack that can be re-eaten after you wash it off. :eng101:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Parallax Scroll posted:

This is cool

KillerJunglist
May 22, 2007

Lion of Judah protect you, Jah be praised.
To be fair, naming a food product after a grave marker is kind of strange.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I like mausoleum brand mac and cheese :shrug:

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

My family does this and it's fine. :shrug:

Just eat it immediately the next day, don't leave it out too long. I also eat Domino's pizza with ketchup and salt, though, so your mileage may vary.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I also eat Domino's pizza with ketchup and salt, though, so your mileage may vary.

:wtc:

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I also eat Domino's pizza with ketchup and salt, though, so your mileage may vary.

what the gently caress

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
"Despite modern depictions, hardly anyone actually rode in the wagons; it was too dusty, too rough, and too hard on the livestock."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Just lmao if you did anything but ford the river.

• Locked thread