Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
"What do you want on your tombstone?"

"Pepperoni and cheese"

It's 2:37 AM and I can't get back to sleep because I'm laughing so hard. yw, goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

It's "peperony and chease" you uncultured piece of trash

Aw, that makes it less funny. :(

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

As hard as we tried, we just can't keep anything at all from the OP's superior detective skills.

In my defense, I don’t eat frozen pizza.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Uncle at Nintendo posted:

Horrendous spelling makes it less funny?? Wtf?

“Cheese” looks like an easy mistake to make. Not knowing pepperoni ends with an I is too over the top.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Professor Latency posted:

My girlfriends family leaves pizza in the box (closed, as if that makes a difference) on the kitchen counter overnight and will eat it the next day.

Am I alone in thinking this is extremely hosed?

LOL, what?

Spinster posted:

A guy i was dating left a half a pizza in the box in the back seat of his car all day and I had to talk him out of eating it. All day in the hot sun.

:doh:

Are goons really this retarded about food safetly? That's fine. The worst part of any of this is the crust might be hard (but still perfectly fine to eat).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Neurolimal posted:

I once had to talk a friend out of removing a twinkie from its plastic armor before eating it. I still get shivers thinking about that

Bonus points if you don't chew. Then you get a nice zero calorie snack that can be re-eaten after you wash it off. :eng101:

• Locked thread