Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!
does this mean 4K TVs will soon be outdated trash and sold for deep discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Shaggar posted:

continuum can be done wirelessly and I bet if u had a bt mouse and keyboard paired it would work.

it’s just too bad the phone itself was terrible

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

yes let me use a wire like some loving caveman

i have a USB port in my console that will charge my phone and transmit audio

it also has Bluetooth

that combination has been more useful then any car dashboard has ever been. I wish they would just replace the dash with a magnetic port for your phone

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Schadenboner posted:

Same but any interface not directly associated with control of the vehicle.

E: I'm not a fanatic, I'm willing to allow manual adjustment of environmental controls when the car is in gear but stationary, provided that the break is applied at that time.

also if they touch anything but the steering wheel, the car should spontaneously combust, tape the owners death, and post it on YouTube as a warning to all humans

• Locked thread