Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

atomicthumbs posted:

all touch screens in cars should be illegal, or at the very least disabled while the engine is running

the purpose of not letting you use it while it's idling and stopped is to punish you for having a touch screen

Same but any interface not directly associated with control of the vehicle.

E: I'm not a fanatic, I'm willing to allow manual adjustment of environmental controls when the car is in gear but stationary, provided that the break is applied at that time.

Schadenboner fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jan 10, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

SO DEMANDING posted:

my brain threw a rod or something and at first I parsed this as you somehow having an audio setup based around a dell axim PDA

:same:

• Locked thread