Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

don't buy poo poo from b&h, they're union-busters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

shin godzilla probably looks real crappy on uhd bc it's all done with models and a pirated copy of cinema 4d

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

raccoon natural speed king

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I like having full control over the LEDs on my electronics so that I can turn them off, or at least set them to the dimmest possible red

blinding blue and white LEDs on everything are a plague

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

We live in the dumbest of all possible timelines

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

Same but any interface not directly associated with control of the vehicle.

E: I'm not a fanatic, I'm willing to allow manual adjustment of environmental controls when the car is in gear but stationary, provided that the break is applied at that time.

brake

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

qirex posted:

here's the off brand stupid crap I so dearly crave

i am so  fucking  exasperated by this trend of naming products with some stupid simple word with one letter altered or removed

like it's to the point that i will avoid purchasing such a product literally just because of the name

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Tayter Swift posted:

lmaaaaaooooooo come on

and with a full battery charge, you can boil two whole bottlesworth of water!

why, that's almost a quart before you have to pack up and recharge!

amazing for camping! this will really change your life

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

note that because it's an electric car, turning the heater on full blast is also enough to totally drain the main battery overnight

hope you didn't need that to get to work

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I saw new Star Wars in one and it wasn't a great movie but it was a great experience

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I live in San Francisco and ride a bike and drive stick. Come at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

every time i see one of those i want them to turn off the camera layer so that we can see only the data that the car is actually reacting to -- floating green rectangles in an endless black void

i think that would be a good way to get people thinking about how "smart" these vehicles really are

• Locked thread