Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hifi
Jul 25, 2012

mad catz is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i liked circuit city

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i had a panasonic cd player and when i was a kid ther was a part in a tune where they stopped and started back up again that sounded cool and i thought it was a skip in the cd player so i'd bash the crap out of the cd player to try and replicate it. i've got a mcs turntable that's a technics rebranded for macys or sears or something

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i took the screen off my cerwin vegas so you can see the drivers and the red foam

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

atomicthumbs posted:

the pioneer DEH-80PRS is still the only good non-OEM digital receiver produced for a car. it is the only one with a non-segment display that you can use without looking.

i have a pioneer one that didn't cost $350 and it's fine. its probably 5 years old now

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i dont have a break on my car

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

i dont want a monitor thats 30x brighter than my monitor at full blast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

the sticky note printer thing reminds me of the harmless stupid gadgets like the chumby and the regular small printer instead of the new stuff that takes pictures of your gonads and forwards them to jeff bezos

• Locked thread