Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

infernal machines posted:

what if ur leftovers were on the internet?

i would still forget about them and get Korean instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

I deal a lot with auto manufacturers and Jesus Christ are they out of touch with their customers + up SV’s rear end

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

every time i see one of those i want them to turn off the camera layer so that we can see only the data that the car is actually reacting to -- floating green rectangles in an endless black void

i think that would be a good way to get people thinking about how "smart" these vehicles really are

i get to see this a lot and it's p neat but yeah it would definitely scare normies

• Locked thread