Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Worst Breakup with 44: c

Toodd rool

Worst Nazi Sympathizer Cartoon:i

Not as heinous as the others but notable for how brazen it is. Gotta make the Nazi patreons happy though I guess.

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: d

Heinous.

Worst Obituary Cartoon: b

Dry bones really is the worst

Worst Caricature: g

How many California labels do you need to tell people who you're depicting? Ask the two time Pulitzer prize winner who isn't good enough to find a job at a newspaper.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon:c

McCoy is terrible.

Worst Cartoon about a Movie: c

Bad drawing, lazy writing, no understanding of the movie, willful ignorance of the FBI investigation. Michael Ramirez everyone.

Worst Label: f

The Trump hunt was tempting but this one is nothing but labels.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: c

Indefensible.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon:b

I can't believe dry bones didn't take this one, but there's so much going on in this one

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: c

This is especially heinous in the year of Roy Moore.

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: f

This is at least as lazy as gorrell ever was

Most Easily Reinterpreted: i

Courts doing a good job. Good comic!

Overall Worst Political Cartoon: b

What's a gay abortions award without Garrison? Also, the layers of how terrible this is go pretty deep.

Best Edit/Parody:a

Pants donkey is tempting, but this one really says a lot.

I wasn't really into the cartoons this year but I'm surprised at how much worse Ramirez had gotten and how bad it's gotten that Garrison doesn't stand out as much as he usually does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread