Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Worst Breakup with 44: B
Garrison is pretending we never even broke up with 44, and he's running around Washington plaguing the poor innocent Trump and running the (((Deep State))). That's serious delusion.

Worst Nazi Sympathizer Cartoon: C
Punching Nazis was good in 1945, but it's bad now for some reason!

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: D
Straight up advocating for Syrian genocide.

Worst Obituary Cartoon: B
That does not look like Jerry Lewis. That looks like one of these things.

Worst Caricature: C
Makeup on Barack and broad shoulders on Michelle, because the two of them aren't perfect paragons of what conservatives imagine masculinity and femininity to be and therefore they're evil.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: G
Another reminder that Mike Lester beats his wife, and sees nothing wrong with beating other women.

Worst Cartoon about a Movie: C
The "story" it's referring to was the complete opposite of how Ramirez interpreted it, and I can't make heads or tails of the metaphor. On the other hand, I do like B. I mean, if Jesus was the first Jojo, why can't he also be the first Jedi?

Worst Label: C
That is literally the exact opposite of how a witch hunt works, Branco.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: E
gently caress you, McCoy. Seriously, your party created policies designed to break up black families and supported them for over 30 years, and now you're using it to say black people are bad because they come from broken-up families? gently caress you.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon: D
Kirschen, I hope you live just long enough to see Netanyahu die or be voted out and a new leader give back all the land that was illegitimately claimed from the Palestinians over the last 20 years.

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: C
I can tell from this cartoon that Delonas wishes he could enter a women's restroom and peek under the stall doors.

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: C
Varvel copied and flipped a cartoon from 8 years ago. That's commitment to being a lazy gently caress.

Most Easily Reinterpreted: I
Giving people due process is, in fact, a good thing. Thanks, Lester.

Overall Worst Political Cartoon: A
I was kind of conflicted, because it was like trying to pick the worst, most maggoty poo poo from a giant pile, but then I realized that God was black in this one. Marlette made God his black mouthpiece for his "shut up about the drat monuments" comments. That's above and beyond everything else.

Best Edit/Parody: L
:sbahj:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread