Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keiya
Aug 22, 2009

Come with me if you want to not die.
Worst Breakup with 44: B, though if there was a 'worst breakup with HRC' award I think we'd have had to disqualify Garrison. He's STILL going on about that shoe.

Worst Nazi Sympathizer Cartoon: B, I still can't get over "but but genocide isn't violence!

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: D, it's not the most despicable (that's probably C) but making me laugh so hard I hurt every time I see it is definitely "worst"

Worst Obituary Cartoon: B. I dunno why he thought doing a memorial cartoon for the title character of It was a good idea.

Worst Caricature: C, may the old bastard rot in hell.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: C. Just... christ wtf.

Worst Cartoon about a Movie: B

Worst Label: F. Not only is it terrible compositionally, it's just plain stupid. "Guns are good and don't kill people, so I will label this gun as all these bad things to show they are bad and kill people!"

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: B, but I think we should give Bill Leak a Lifetime Achievement Award.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon: C

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: Abstain, on the grounds that pretty much all of them break the scale and leave me at 'murderous rage', so I can't single one of them out.

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: A

Most Easily Reinterpreted: A. I had to scratch my head wondering how people misinterpreted this before I realized the way I was interpreting it WAS the misinterpretation.

Overall Worst Political Cartoon: H, by about a thousand times.

Best Edit/Parody: E. Very tough crowd this year, but I gotta go gotta go fasc.

Keiya fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Jan 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread