Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
barometz
Feb 14, 2010
Worst Breakup with 44: G
Nicely petty.

Worst Nazi Sympathiser Cartoon: B
This is a tough one. B ultimately gets the nod from me due to the framing more than anything along with it having probably the widest syndication.

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: A

Worst Obituary Cartoon: B
Just look at it.

Worst Caricature: D
A cornucopia of riches, assuming we take 'riches' to mean 'awful caricatures'.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: C
...what?

Worst Cartoon about a Movie: B

Worst Label: F

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: C

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon: E
I did have D, but looking at it, even without a grotesque caricature Kirschen's other effort here feels worst.

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: D

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: F
I kind of want to say G because F seems too easy given as there are usually dozens of this type every year.

Most Easily Reinterpreted: F
Another tough choice; I also like Trump as Lee Harvey Oswald and those accursed judges promising people (gasp) due process.

Overall Worst Political Cartoon: B
As terrible as McCoy's DeVos cartoon is, the levels of opposite-of-reality here are just too far through the roof for me to ignore.

Best Edit/Parody: E

The last few years I tried to go into detail about why for each these, but I'm tired and it's not like anyone really cares anyway.

I'll join the chorus of thanks for going through the effort of doing this. It's always a nice/horrific coda to the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread