Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
"You're being prejudiced against rich assholes who want to sabotage the country! It's just like racism" --a stupid fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Worst Breakup with 44:

Worst Nazi Sympathizer Cartoon:

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy:

Worst Obituary Cartoon:

Worst Caricature:

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon:

Worst Cartoon about a Movie:

Worst Label:

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon:

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon:

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon:

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon:

Most Easily Reinterpreted:

Overall Worst Political Cartoon:

Best Edit/Parody:

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Worst Breakup with 44: B literally claiming Obama is still Shadow President of the Deep State.

Worst Nazi Sympathizer Cartoon: D or E. Though it would be B if it weren't such a wall of text that most people's eyes probably glaze harmlessly over it, because it's the one that directly claims that his friends are nazis.

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy: A Fuuuuuuuuuck you.

Worst Obituary Cartoon: B , no contest here.

Worst Caricature: E Three Ramirez characters in one cartoon is just too much.

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon: C Branco using a movement against sexual harassment to promote his brand of misogyny is terrible. Special mention also to G, with Mike Lester using a JRRRROSE!-level pun as a pretext to indulge in his fetish for domestic violence.

Worst Cartoon about a Movie: B When I think about that category, this cartoon is the one that just pops up in my mind.

Worst Label: H E is a close second, because JRROROSE!! should never be allowed to write any word, but the petty spite dripping from Michael Piss Ramirez deserve the dishonor here.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Racism) in a Cartoon: E Man, I can't choose, they're all so loving terrible. Let's go with E, certainly among the worst of the worst.

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon: H Another dense category. Of those listed, D is the one I find the worst (""Palestine"" deserves a special hell) but it's more properly racism than Islamophobia.

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon: C A lot of these cartoons are basically the same (A, C, D, G are all "what if burly men in drag use the girls' bathroom? :ohdear:") and C is the worst of these.

Laziest Non-Gorrell Cartoon: F Can't beat a blank page for laziness.

Most Easily Reinterpreted: I It's hard to believe that we're supposed to think due process is a bad thing.

Overall Worst Political Cartoon: H gently caress you, gently caress you, gently caress you, I hope the ghost of Norman Rockwell will strangle you in your sleep.

Best Edit/Parody: I It's just so accurate it could be a real toon. C is close second.

• Locked thread