Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baka-nin
Jan 25, 2015

Worst Breakup with 44 (For those who kept blaming Obama)

There were so many of these ^ I did something different I just scrolled through the thread and picked the latest one I could find before I gave up, this was from April.

Worst Nazi Sympathizer Cartoon

Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy

From the London bridge attack

This is what I'd nominate for best cartoon about a tragedy,

Worst Caricature

This was going to be a Kirschen but then I saw the feet in this wormbama

Worst "A Thing Happened" Cartoon

quote:

Kirschen posted:
YIKES!! According to the New Your Times https://www.nytimes.com/%85/hillary...shes-ready-t%85 Hillary Clinton said she was “ready to come out of the woods” during a St. Patrick’s Day speech on Friday night in Pennsylvania in front of an overflow crowd — an indication that she plans to shed the low profile she has kept since the election.
Mrs. Clinton, the presidential candidate and a former secretary of state, made the comments at the end of a nearly 20-minute talk she gave at a yearly St. Patrick’s Day celebration held by a women’s group in Scranton — in the northeast corner of a battleground state that made for one of her most surprising electoral losses in November."

Worst Cartoon about a Movie

Worst Label

Least Concealed Bigotry (Islamophobia) in a Cartoon

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon

Overall Worst Political Cartoon

Best Edit/Parody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread