Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Gen. Ripper posted:

Just gonna get this one out of the way for Overall Worst Political Cartoon of the Year:

You have my vote there :catstare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Trapezium Dave posted:

Least Concealed Bigotry (LGBT) in a Cartoon:

Leak, Mar. 9, Melbourne Replaces A Few Traffic Light Red/Green Men With Red/Green Women

This one is double dumb because it seems to be based on Conchita Wurst who is an honest to god drag queen and not transgendered.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Eox posted:

I'm real curious about that train that seems to have freed itself from the tracks and joined regular traffic

Tram. It's dumb but not that dumb apparently.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

quote:

On July 15, 2011, Bridges met with President Barack Obama at the White House, and while viewing the Norman Rockwell painting of her on display he told her, "I think it's fair to say that if it hadn't been for you guys, I might not be here and we wouldn't be looking at this together."

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

He just started drawing cats and couldn't stop. Idon't know if that makes him less or more sympathetic. Trump doesn't even like animals.

• Locked thread