Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Death On Toast
Aug 2, 2006
The better half of the Brothers Douche.

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

I got two suckers friends to play this with me for 5 hours yesterday and this game is sick as hell.

As one of the aforementioned suckers, I agree wholeheartedly. After exactly one (admittedly lengthy) session, this game has just been bouncing around my brain all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Death On Toast
Aug 2, 2006
The better half of the Brothers Douche.
I am utterly perplexed by Quickplay. As someone who is really not particularly good at this game, my record stands at 3 wins 1 loss, with a total of 1 kill to my name, and the loss coming due to getting killed by PvE (again, not particularly good at this game).

I got the wellspring first in all three wins. First win, hide in compound, listen to fighting outside coming closer over the next few minutes, and a guy finally steps inside with like 10 seconds left, and we end up awkwardly staring at each other like 5 meters apart, shotguns drawn, as time expired. Second win, I hear some distant PVP right as I activate the wellspring, and like 5 seconds later I get the message that I'm the last man standing. Third win played out just like the first, only I got the shotgunning off in time.

Is that just how Quickplay goes? I mean, I dig the free leveled up dudes, but I'll be damned if that final holdout isn't the most stressful 3 minutes in any game I'll ever play.