Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

please punch me in the face
i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
If anyone got an extra key, feel free to send it my way. No response yet from any of my emails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
Playing my first round now.

Killed a player but died to a rag claw thing.

Two Feet From Bread fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Feb 22, 2018

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can you give some tips on poo poo you can pick up in game?
I have only played in the day so I ignore all the lanterns. But it seems like they can be used to set poo poo on fire? WTF game?
Lanterns - IDFK, they give light during the day. worthless?
Gas Lamps - turn them off. It is day time, you don't need that poo poo.
Supplies - one time use. so use per player I think. You can tell if someone else used them, I think. Because they will be cracked vs fully closed.
found ammo - yea, most of it is worthless
Barrels - Red explosion, yellow fire. Both take about 2 shots to set off. Also, DON'T PUNCH THEM. You will die.
Sledge - kills poo poo in one hit but uses a lot of stam.
Axe - IDFK, it doesn't kill in one hit but maybe it de-doors better than the sledge?
Generator - turn that baby on! I tell myself that if they are all turned on, Zapdos will be summoned. Pokémon Go 2.0
Doors - Some doors are barred. Those suck. Others require you to hold down the action button. Those suck more.
Hints - always in the same spot. so either rush to your first and move on or camp it.

Player ammo - does it reset after a game if you live? Should I try to max my ammo out right before I leave? I don't know. I don't live a lot. Sorry, Mom.

I just suck at shooting. Lost two close range battles with a shotgun. Long range, I do better. I think the rifle/shotgun pistol will be my go to w/knife as a backup.

It took me like 8 games before I used my knife. That think is a loving blender.

Two Feet From Bread fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Feb 23, 2018

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I plan on adding such a section. You have most of them figured out BUT:

1) Never use the crank doors, they make a shitload of noise and require you to be stationary. Never be stationary.

2) Don't use the generators UNLESS you need cover noise (i.e. someone is close and you know that they know that you're there) Otherwise it's a big "I'M HERE DOING poo poo!" sign.

3) Pick-up-and-throw lanterns can kill zombie hoards and armored very effectively. Makes noise.

4) Ammo boxes replenish all your ammo supply by a percentage (roughly 40) You get one use per box. Ammo is 100% at every mission start.

IDK what this means, If you meant clues- they are NOT always in the same spot and people get different clue locations. Camping them is a bad idea, because clues can go "inactive" if other people eliminate that section of the map. You will always get a clue at a "main" area which is still open to having the boss on your map.

typo. Meant to say 'hints'. clues also works and is probably proper.

Guess I was wrong about that. I have found several in the exact same spot from game to game. Granted I have only played about 8 games and only see 0-3 hints a game. At one point, I had back to back games where 2 hints overlapped. Both hints were in the same spot in game 2 vs game 1.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
Had an awesome solo game. It was night time, followed a loud newb hunter. Killed him from the bushes without him knowing where I was. The boss was being attacked so I rushed to him. One the way I heard some crows fly up behind me so i jumped into one of those elevated bushes. Hear a hunter walking around, see him he is looking for me but checking ground level so I blast him with my shotgun. Dead and banishment starts.

Then I rush to the extraction point right next to the boss and set up behind tree with good cover as the banishment ends. Banishment team goes to my extraction point but take their sweet time and come in from the north. I'm like, gently caress, because there is a bush blocking my path so i can't see them walk up. I keep waiting and finally the horses start freaking out so that is my signal to attack.

Right before I head out I hear a 2nd hunter team, i freeze and they run right by me without even noticing. They charge the extraction team. Big fight starts. I wait for the first lull in gunfire and rush up, using the bush as cover and toss in my grenade. BOOM and I hear the dead man scream.

Walk up and see 4 corpses. Grab one of the bounties and extract. Look at my end game points and I have 5 kills. I killed 3 people, from 2 different teams, with the frag.

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

I too, play this game like a psychopath.

Understatement of the thread right here.

Are you going to be playing tonight? I wouldn't mind doing a few runs with you again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Feet From Bread
Apr 20, 2009

I'm. A. Fucking. Nazi.

i love it
give it to me daddy
College Slice
Does Solo mode have fewer 'teams' than normal mode?