Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

OBS is what I've used for years after getting annoyed by shadowplay, if OBS game capture doesn't work on something its window capture usually does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

slippery

https://i.imgur.com/mUKOD7E.mp4

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

I got two suckers friends to play this with me for 5 hours yesterday and this game is sick as hell. it feels like escape from tarkov without all the things that made me bounce off of escape from tarkov + really cool post civil war monster bog setting

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

how do I stop missing these dead easy shots on players who are right in front of me and looking the other way

I think having 3 square inches of available mouse space with the sensitivity slider as high as it will go might be a bad thing after all

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

what's up with the red clue glow? I've had it not work several times when people are right there like this.

https://i.imgur.com/eKBVpvn.mp4

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

just had either the creepiest or most blessed game ever....we spawn on what's ultimately the opposite end of the map from the target, work our way all the way up there, do not see or hear a single sign of another player. map's absolutely quiet the whole way.

still all quiet in the boss room, when we notice that the butcher already has just a sliver of health left and there's a single dead player in there.

Who has ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Then we went all the way to one of those extremely distant extracts without seeing a single other sign of life. for some reason my teammate only got 50 dollars from the player. I like free money as much as the next person but still, what the hell? what determines how much money you get from a dead player? and does it ever just start a game with far less than 12 players?

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

htose patch note changes look really good. I hope all that stuff makes it into the main game

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

patch seems good, kinda wish thtey didn't nerf the antidote shot since I liked those cheesy free spider kills but whatever. we love the cowboys, folks

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

red river romero rustlers

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

the christmas menu theme is extremely good

I just had a game where I was sneaking around a boss building with red whispers, snuck right by a creepy doll head positioned along the crawlspace I was going through, and it scared me so much while being exactly the same shape as a player's head I very nearly blasted it and told the world where I was

Owl Inspector fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Dec 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Dave47 posted:

Oh hey! Despite having no real idea what was going on, I had a great time playing with Mike / Deathontoast and Really Buff Rat, and even was able to score some hits on humans!

A question: Does permadeath kick in at level 10, 11, or 16? Different sources give different information, and I just hit level 10...

Pretty sure this happens at level 10, at least we assumed it did and retired our characters when we hit 10. I would suggest doing the same to get a pile of exp for the character, it's a very nice boost and can jump you straight to level 18 or so