Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork
Guys, SkillUp got me all hot and bothered with this game. Expect me on the Discord.

This looks like Tarkov, but less annoying, and that's what I need right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork
The single biggest thing holding back my group from playing is the party size being maxed at 3. I still have no idea why some games are going this route. Most games for the longest time have capped at 4.

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork

Dr. Clockwork posted:

I think this game’s strength is the difference between similar shooters and they don’t have to keep making concessions to make it like the others. Gunslinger mode is bad enough, four man teams would be bad.

The more I learn about the game, I can see how 4 man teams would detract from the experience. So much about it is balanced around the size of the map, and the amount of players in it.

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork
Oh, that's kinda lovely. I wonder why they haven't changed that.

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork

E-Tank posted:

Man, all the discords with this are just dead. Anyone willing to have someone who is decent at the game, but not amazing tag along sometime?

I've noticed this too. Anyone know of any active groups or communities to look into?

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

I got two suckers friends to play this with me for 5 hours yesterday and this game is sick as hell. it feels like escape from tarkov without all the things that made me bounce off of escape from tarkov + really cool post civil war monster bog setting

This! This is exactly what I love about this game, just need to find ppl to play with haha

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork

Knifegrab posted:

We play here sometimes: https://discord.gg/R6guCBqN

If you are looking for dudes to play with say something in chat, we play frequently kinda whenever. Our skill levels are all over the map.

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll pop in and say hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ganondork
Dec 26, 2012

Ganondork

Daaaamn, you blasted his rear end