Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010

703 posted:

Gonna go ahead and slide in here since there was pretty good information so far...

Heading to Italy later this week for 10 days, if anyone has a good guide to Tuscany vineyards, specifically around Montepulciano, Montalcino and Chianti i'd appreciate it. Most that i've been told is "just go to random places" but I don't have a good grip on the language and i'm a bit intimidated. Also worried about going somewhere and needing a "reservation" for a tasting.

I am also very curious about this. I'm planning on heading to Tuscany in September. It looks like there are lots of random wineries that let you pull in but also there are some that require reservations. I've been basing most of my info on the wine bible and lonely planet Tuscany. I'd definitely love to here how your trip goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread