Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tao of lmao

My game resumes after the holiday break on sunday, and the party has about 2 weeks worth of travel to cover. My traveling sessions have always been boring so I want to create a massive table of random poo poo that I'll have to improv with the group for each day's event (not all days will have events but you know what i mean).

Ideas can be a simple as "The party sees a saddled horse without a rider galloping towards them" or hell, write a book if you're so inclined. They can be funny, random, melodramatic, whatever. They don't have to be super detailed as a lot of it will be made up on the spot and depends on how the group reacts. Thinking more about RP encounters than combat ones, but don't let that stop you if you have a good idea for a fight. I look forward to stealing your ideas and adding them to my 100+ item Table of Random Events!

Some examples

-One member of the party (roll for it) starts hysterically laughing for exactly 6 seconds and stops as if nothing happened.
-A prankster ghost/specter/wight/zombie continually tries to run off with an object of the party's
-Druids do druid things because Reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao

The party encounters a travelling dwarf hunter who can't stop sneezing because he's allergic to his tiger companion.

• Locked thread