Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Scene: Blood red ketchup clouds rain down against a grease black sky in Mcdonald land. The evil monolithic Donald corp. building towers over the city....

Fry kid holographic secretary(voice crackling): WElcOme bAck SiR, yoU wAntEd tO reViEw tHe nEw BiG MAc beRFoe sHiPmeNt?

R.Don, The very young and eccentric CEO of Donald corp in a meditating position: A burg should never enter the kitchen of heaven without a side. A new model? Well, let us see her then.

*R. Don enters a room with the new model of Big Mac freshly taken off the heatlamp. It suddenly starts gasping for it's first breathes of air.*

R. don (grasping the burg's buns): The first thought tends to fear to preserve the freshness, it's fascinating and before we even know which size of Big Mac we are we fear to lose it. Order up.

*The new model of Big Mac is still gasping for air*

R. don: Sshhhhh....Now, let's have a look at you ..... we make burgers to stop hunger ... yes there were bad burgers once I make .......... good burgers now. That is how I took us to nine new markets.....nine.....a child can count to nine on fingers we should own every state!

New model of Big Mac (standing upright now): Yes sir.

R.Don: Every fast food franchise was built off the backs of a disposable work force we lost our stomach for minimum wage unless a kiosk... but I can only cook so many.

R. Don (pointing at that weird bread slice in the middle of the Big Mac):That barren bread slice empty and salty right here a dead space between the all beef patties.

R.Don (whispering): That's the thing we must change for heaven.

*R don suddenly pulls out the middle bread slice of the Big Mac spilling ketchup everywhere*

R. Don (shouting): I cannot super size them so help me I have tried! We need more Big Macs than can ever be assembled we have served millions but we could serve trillions we could storm international markets and reclaim them!

*R don kisses the new model of Big Mac as it falls over dieing*

R. Don: Old Mc Donald's last trick Franchization spread fast but now gone but there is a way. Bring rubes to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

R. Don (R. Don explains to Mayor McCheese why he can't extend his lifespan): The facts of burg... to make an alteration in the esaucement of an organic burg system is fatal. A secret sauce recipe cannot be revised once it's been established.
Mayor McCheese: Why not?
R. Don: Because by the second day of refrigeration, any burgs that have undergone reversion refrigeration give rise to flavor loss, like rats leaving a sinking ship; then the ship... sinks.
Mayor McCheese: What about EMS-3 resauceation?
R. Don: We've already tried it - maynaise, mustard, ketchup as an alkylating agent and potent burgagen; it created a burg so gross the taste tester had barfed before he could even leave the table.
Mayor McCheese: Then a repressor protein like turkey, that would block the all beef cells.
R. Don: Wouldn't obstruct burgafacation; but it does give rise to an error in burgafacation, so that the newly formed BNA strand carries with it a mutation - and you've got a barf burger again... but this, all of this is academic. You were made as well as we could make you.
Mayor McCheese: But not to last.
R. Don: The burg that tastes twice as good gets consumed twice as fast - and you have tasted so very, very good, McCheese. Look at you: you're the Prodigal burg; you're quite a prize!
Mayor McCheese: I've done... questionable things.
R. Don: Also extraordinary things; revel in your time.
Mayor McCheese: Nothing the God of burgmechanics wouldn't let you into heaven for.

Koishi Komeiji

got any sevens posted:

i shudder to think what horrifying semi-edible 'friends' this universe's Sebastian would make

• Locked thread