Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Roppongi 3K vs. L.I.J (Shingo Takagi and BUSHI) - NJPW Super Jr. Tag League 10/16

Shingo fits in perfectly, and it's no surprise but goddamn Sho and You are exciting wrestlers.

2nd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Venomous posted:

MOTYC: Andreza Giant Panda vs. Super Sasadango Machine, DDT “RYOGOKU PETER PAN 2018 ~FALL WRESTLING CULTURE FESTIVAL~”, 10/21

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: The Golden Lovers vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi and Will Ospreay - New Japan Road to Tokyo Dome 12/15

The final match of 2018 for New Japan is up there with the best they've done all year. All four guys were incredible, the false finishes were beautifully done and there was some incredible camera framing to boot! As a preview for Wrestle Kingdom, it sure as gently caress delivered.

Nth.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Heck if you're all nominating that match

HM: Shingo Takagi vs. Shota Umino - 12/14

That ruled so much and made Umino look ready to step up.

2nd.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
If you want change things while keeping smaller promotions relevant, you could always do weighted voting for the bigger promotions. Everyone's watching Wrestlemania and Wrestle Kingdom so you can require 7+ votes for those shows, 5 for like a Raw or G1 Climax match and maybe just 3 for promotions like DDT and Dragon Gate which are more niche.

It wouldn't be a perfect system, but for my money I'd rather watch a match that is hyped by a large percentage of the few that have seen it, rather than one that just manages to get 4 votes out of like 30 potential voters.