Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
I watched that, and it was horrible. Not so bad it’s good, just hideous. Second on WMotY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Motyc Gargano vs Almas NXT Philadelphia

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Gargano has no peers today in traditional babyface wrestling. Bumping, selling, gaining sympathy from the crowd - he’s as good as we have. Obviously, it’s possible I’m a prisoner of the moment here, but that felt like five stars.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

oatgan posted:

agreed but i hope dave gives it 4.5 for laughs

Wednesday night can’t come soon enough

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Germansimp posted:

WMOTYC: Universal Title match, 1/28/18

They tried to gimmick the hell out of this match to overcome the limitations of the guys in the match and it still dragged very badly and ended on a wet fart.

Meh, it was a 2.5 star match with a botched finish

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I’d go MotY for both Rumbles. This match has been so flawed and bad this decade, seeing two great ones in a night was a joy. Obviously, neither will be ahead of Gargano vs Almas at the end of the year, but I think it’s feasible that both will be in the wwe top five come the end of the year.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Hideo vs Roddy was a 4+ star match in front of an ice cold crowd, so it came off like a 2.5. If that was at a Takeover or in Receda, we’d be at least talking HM.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

abraham linksys posted:

raise your standards

Agreed. That’s below average for a wwe multi-man

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I enjoyed it, and thought it was a logical and consistent with the Brock and Roman characters. I’d second the hm.

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Infidel Castro posted:

They teased it earlier in the show, it makes sense, and it didn't cause the loss to really hurt either of them. It's almost like it wasn't booked by a WWE writer.

Foreshadowed, and will lead to more at the appropriate time. Very unlike wwe is right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

Adjustments to nominations is good. I like the proposed changes.

Also, I think people adjusting expectations is a good idea, too. At the way things are going, you really need to be thinking like 4.75 or higher to have a MotY contender.