Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

TTBF posted:

I'm gonna need to rewatch later to confirm an HM, but I would suggest checking out Madison Eagles vs Deonna Purrazzo on Shimmer 100

Nthed, also

HM: Nicole Savoy Vs Mercedes Martinez, SHIMMER 100 (04.07.18)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

EugeneJ posted:

HM: Tommy Dreamer, Eddie Edwards and Moose vs. oVe, Impact Wrestling Redemption 4/22

Really well booked match complete with a hot angle and a TO THE BACK cut immediately after

Welcome back, TNA

EugeneJ posted:

HM: Austin Aries vs. Pentagon Jr. vs. Fenix, Impact Wrestling Redemption 4/22

some botches, but overall really good

Both seconded.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

HM: Drago, Fantasma & Aerostar vs DJZ, Desmond Xavier & Andrew Everett, Impact! Wrestling 05/03/18 for being a really fun lucha rules tag.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

HM: Tessa Blanchard vs Mercedes Martinez (for the vacant Phoenix Of Rise title) - RISE 9: RISE Of The Knockouts (07.07.2018)

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

SalTheBard posted:

This was one of the most absurd (in a totally good way) matches I've ever seen. Nthing this.

I also wanted to throw out HM for LAX vs. OG's - Impact Slammiversary 7/22

Yes to both, and I think HM for Moose vs Aries from this Slammiversary should also be considered.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Jenkem Delivery posted:

MOTYC - LA Park, Hijo De LA Park, Caristico vs. King Phoenix (Rey Fenix), Penta el 0M, Diamante Azul - CMLL 85 Anniversario 9-14-18

Seconded.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

DarkstarIV posted:

HM: Meiko Satomura vs Mercedes Martinez, Mae Young Classic 10/3/18

Holy poo poo, thirded, it was such a great showing for both of them.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

MOTYC: Hikaru Shida (c) vs. Aja Kong for the Oz Academy Openweight Championship - Oz Academy Flower Bloom in Yokohama (9/17)

This was spectacular

Seconded. Busted open Aja Kong is even more terrifying, drat, also that was my first time seeing Hikaru Shida and she seems real good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

HM: Kylie Rae vs Kris Stadtlander, WWR Tournament For Tomorrow 12.30.2018