Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Cardboard Box posted:

HM for both rumble matches. nothing else on the show was worth nominating one way or the other, it was fine.

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Baron Corbyn posted:

HM: Naomichi Marufuji vs. Kaito Kiyomiya (same show)

Video. This is a follow up to a match they had last year where Marufuji beat the poo poo out of Kaito for ten minutes. This one is a lot more even and Kaito earns the respect of the veteran. This is honestly more of a recommendation to keep your eyes on Kaito than anything but the match is great. Also it's pretty wild that Kaito's whole deal is wanting to be Misawa when he was like 12 when Misawa died.

Thanks for this. By total fluke I happened to catch a docuseries on TV tonight called The Wrestler, and they did a little profile on Kaito (while he traveled around Canada with CFW who were doing shows at indigenous reserves up here) - which btw is a good series worth looking into, it airs on Viceland in Canada and is a project from Damian Abraham (singer for hosed Up)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Baron Corbyn posted:

You know where I could find this?

Unfortunately no. It doesn't even have a show page on Viceland's website yet which is weird. But I will keep an eye out and if I can find it I will post it somewhere. Also I made a typo, it's called The Wrestlers.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

that match sucks, nth. that whole show sucked

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

nth to all the nxt stuff posted tonight

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

loving thirded

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

OldTennisCourt posted:

WMOTYC Greatest Royal Rumble, GRR

Fun moments and good finish BUT HOLY gently caress WHAT A loving SLOG

It never ended, it was boring, jobberamnia

agreed, I don't watch much WWE anymore but it was really bad and slow, very few memorable moments or even good surprise entrants considering they had 50 spots to fill. Instead they brought out the jobber parade

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I was there and would agree that you should watch this fun match

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

DarkstarIV posted:

MOTYC: Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Fuckface, Takeover Chicago: June 16th

yeah

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I would say that Reigns vs Mahal on MITB was WMOTYC for me. I don't watch much WWE but this was a stinker.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I'm way behind on the G1 but am kinda binging through it today. I'm sure these shows have been discussed to death but whatever:

Night 1
MOTYC: Suzuki/Tanahashi
HM: Okada/White
HM: Elgin/EVIL

Night 2
HM: Yano/Ishii
MOTYC: Ibushi/ZSJ
MOTYC: Naito/Omega

More to come after I watch the rest.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

MassRafTer posted:

HM: Makabe vs Suzuki G1 N3. Makabe is king.

Yes!!!

Also from G1 Night 3:
HM: Elgin/Page
HM: Tanahashi/White

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

ha ha yeah that match sucked pretty bad, throw it on the freakin list

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

honestly I'd give Hangman Page vs Joey Janela at ALL IN a HM nod, it was a ton of fun to watch, total nonsense

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

yeah that Braun Roman poo poo sucked rear end lmao, nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

KungFu Grip posted:

cobb vs hangman motyc

zsj vs gresham hm