Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Livorno, FC United or Manchester or San Marino please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
18 goals and 60 points!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
How badly can we screw up the economy without consequences? And what would those consequences be?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Is it all based on how lovely your trainers are?

So Smith is basically loving up our players because she's a crappy trainer?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
That's it we need to sign for pescara! Fishes for life!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
CAn we get some diehard fans to break the chairmans legs?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Motherfuck. Why is it so tense? We had it in the bag like twice but kept choking.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Don't. I even like football and there is just way too much poo poo to do! Can't get a grip on anything really.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Maybe we'll get a better system some day that lets you see obvious info and hide crap like mental and stuff.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Wine and hookers for everyone!

Maybe we'll even afford to hire actual coaches this year! And go pro!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I'm from Sweden and I used to follow Swedish soccer religiously up until one of my teams fans killed another clubs fan and I realised all the hardcore supporters were dumb shits.

Reading that article about Östersund made me happy. That feels like a team with a great mindset and I wish the best for them!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
How’s the update status going?

Is it possible to get a video with commentary from you during a game in the future?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Lorenzo Cinque, the old workhorse.
By two goals.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I really appreciate the longer more engaging match reports from this update! Even if it’s mostly bad news!

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Insertnamehere31 posted:

I've abandoned a few save files in FM thanks to this kind of run. It's like the game just decides that you're destined to suck for weeks on end and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it, not even save scumming and completely revamping tactics and lineups from one game to the next. In fact even the scores seem predetermined. It's incredibly frustrating, and I wonder if it's just a quirk in the match engine or if it was put in for artificial difficulty.

e: Hey, at least you're not Fano!

Wellll if you change tactics and lineups constantly your team will never get comfortable playing in their new positions with their brand new tactics and will continue losing.

Browns problems are simple. He has poo poo defenders and they need to go yesterday.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Your chairman is an idiot. I mean demand something reasonable! Fucks sake.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I say if you don’t get sacked then fine.

If you do get sacked undo it and roleplay an absolute uproar from the fans and the subsequent remodelling of SAN Marino into a fan run club.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Sorry Signora but you can’t get everything.

QUESTION 1: Wage and Transfer Budget

A) (penuriously) You finished in the promotion playoffs with a tiny budget this year, Signora. Why do you need so much more? If you really demand it, I suppose we could find room for a wage/transfer budget of €780,000.

QUESTION 2: Coaches allowed

B) (dismissively) Sure, knock yourself out. When are we going to talk about spending huge amounts of money again?

QUESTION 3: Scouts allowed

A) (penuriously) You seem to be doing just fine identifying talent right now, just look at young Stecca and Enrici. No dice.

QUESTION 4: Coaching Classes

C) (sycophantically) Indeed, another brilliant idea from the Allenatrice! We support you fully, and think you should have free rein as to who takes the classes.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Yea we need you to take 13 points in the next four games or we’re going to fire you.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Conti
+20

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Dancer posted:

I feel like some people might be thinking a bit too optimistically. I'll go with Conti +13.

Maybe. But our defence is way better this year and our offence was insane last year sooo

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
How does attendance increase? Is it based on where you’re playing or how well you’re doing or what?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
I’m obviously the best choice.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
How much can our unsettled players gently caress up our season? We have two of our best shivering in their boots already.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

GeneX posted:

I vote:

D, keep your contract, grab a permanent 0.5% share in club ownership, and you never ask us for money again. If you think you can take us to the top, you should be more than willing to stake your salary on it.

G, no post-match images at all, save some of Lowtax's precious server space.

This is interesting. Can we do this?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
BOARD QUESTIONS

#1: Wage/Transfer Budget

50k, I think we need to get Feddy back.

#2: Season Expectations

C) I know you will keep us from the drop, Signora. Don't prove me wrong. (finish better than 17th)

With loads of money comes more responsibility.

#3: Scouting Budget

A! You don’t need more then that

#4: Hiring Additional Scouts

A) You just said that it was above average. Why do you need more? (0 additional scouts, €0 per year)

Next year.

#5: Improving the Youth Facilities

B) Si, bellissimo! Break ground on the project tomorrow!

This is for the future.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Go ahead and buy those four players plz

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Sweden :,(

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
46 offers total. 1,2m.

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Maybe I should just go for broke and say he’s going to be sold?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

X GON GIVE IT TO YA
Sorry anybody trying a powemove like showing up late for a meeting is a douchebag. (I know people like that and I want to hit them in the face)

B

You deserve the raise but you won’t get my vote unless you stop being a douche.