Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
Rita and Runt sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
When you think about it, besides the actual Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Scrappy Squirrel, everything else either sucked (Rita and Runt, Goodfeathers) or was just a single gag run farther into the ground than you would think possible (Chicken Boo, Katie Kaboom, Buttons and Mindy).

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

The Walrus posted:

I didn't like Scrappy Squirrel either.

And while chicken boo was one joke repeated over and over, it was a truly excellent joke.

I personally love Chicken Boo but it's not really defensible.

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

hemale in pain posted:

I wonder how Brain will update his tactics for the modern world. Turning pinky into a suicide bomber?

lol

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit

Lamebot posted:

yakko and wakko will begin to say "hello n-" and dot will stop them in some humorous fashion because quite frankly that joke would be problematic in this day and age.

The n word has been problematic for a lot longer than that, dude

• Locked thread