Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
this show is cool good and full of gays

10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Im super interested in knowing what this article says and i hope someone will translate it.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
gently caress off

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
or at least take a step back and reconsider bringing this up again, after it was discussed to death

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

quote:

Miki K’s last stand is more an act of unarmed neutrality than one of suicide, because after she was able to confess her love to Miki M she doesn’t kill anymore.

“calling [Miki K’s confession] ‘gay’ may be an exaggeration, but something like 'friendship’ isn’t enough either. I feel it is 'love.'”

Akira didn’t lose his empathy or love for Miki M even after becoming non-human, and Miki K regained her humanity after confessing her love.

that's not what kokoro wish said

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
instead of yet another willfully dense motherfucker lets talk about Devilman Saga

i heard it's supposed to a third part of the main story, following after Devilman Lady, and that it's set in the future? i think it's still ongoing, even

has anyone here read it and is it any good?

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
go nagai said that violence jack is non canon to the devilman story

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Terper posted:

Is this the suspension bridge effect I've heard about

no its the giant strong monster women are hot effect

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
it doesn't matters what Miki's sexuality is because no one could resist the allure of a huge spider woman

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
i love his big hairy D

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
decided to watch Kemonozume, it's a pretty wild ride but felt like it started to fall apart in the second half.

lol

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
my memory is bad and im too lazy to go back and check so sorry if that was posted already but check out this official valentine's day art

look at those gals just being pals, a beautiful portrayal of female friendship

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
no you're not the only one, i agree that devilman has some hope in it's story and ending, even if it tastes reeeeeal bitter

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
one of the things i liked is that the demons weren't really that powerful and the devilmen weren't humanity's only hope of being able to fight them

like, for sure, they're very strong and can kill a person very fast, but they were pretty vulnerable, and would quickly go down against people who had guns and were prepared to face them

even in that last big battle where the demons overrun the last fortress of the human race, one of their most powerful still got owned by three dudes with rocket spears

i guess most of the damage that lead to humanity going extinct was self-inflicted, since everyone was nuking each other and bombing their own cities and poo poo

Solice Kirsk posted:

But his hand was sitting outside her apartment wasn't it? I think they left it ambiguous as to what actually killed him on purpose. It could have been other demons at the party or it could have been Miko. I think the fact that it was outside their apartments hints more that she killed him.

i think his hand was shown in a flashback, it'd be decomposed if it was just lying on the floor of her apartment all this time. my guess is that poor butterfuly man was torn apart by that demon that appeared at the end of episode 4, before miko transformed herself and fought her way out just like Akira

RottenK fucked around with this message at 14:20 on Feb 17, 2018

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
He seemed really excited about all the demons and violence, maybe that made him more vulnerable. I don't think there's any details about how exactly or when it happened.

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Calvin Coolposts posted:

the guy that was translating it is very adamant about only translating the first volume for whatever reason

lol thats dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
Kemonozume was interesting, but I don't know how I feel about the last... third of it, or so. I think that the main villain was incredibly lame, and I hated every scene with him.

• Locked thread