Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LemonLimeTime
May 30, 2011

I don't have low self-esteem. I have low esteem for everyone else.
My friends and I are all obsessed with how good this is. I've been a huge fan of Masaaki Yuasa's work for years (Mind Game is one of my favorite movies ever) and despite how chilling episode 9 is (the kid eats his own mom in front of his crying dad for gently caress's sake), I've watched the whole series at least four times now because it's that loving good.

I'm curious if they're ever going to bring his other demon slaying series Kemonozume to North American region players. I recently bought Kaiba on Blu-Ray and it's great, and I know Mind Game is coming here very soon. (finally!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread