Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The insistence that daisuki only has romantic connotations is just wrong, and at this point it feels like an attempt to gaslight people into not making a queer reading.

lol how can you keep posting after making this post

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I don't know if you've been reading this person's other posts but this being obtuse thing they do is incredibly obnoxious

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

she masturbated while thinking of her

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

well there was more to it than just that but there's definitely sexual feelings in there

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I don't understand how you can talk about how your reading of it is being shut down when that isn't happening at all. People are getting upset that every time they try to imply a lesbian relationship between miko and miki you said they were just long-time friends and now that it's not sexual at all

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

I'm trying to wrap my head around this but if you think that because miki is asexual miko liking her is not gay then holy poo poo please be not that please please please

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

everything is gay

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

If the issue is that we aren't able to understand your points after this many attempts to express it than maybe the issue isn't us but you

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

ninjewtsu posted:

whatever your reading, it's really blatant that miko desires a relationship with miki at the end that goes beyond platonic friendship. is this a statement anyone disagrees with?

we even voted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

TheKingofSprings posted:

I haven’t watched this show, is it good y/n

very y

• Locked thread