Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

:kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

TheComicFiend posted:

Met up with my sister for lunch over the weekend. After reflecting on the series/laughing at some dumb devijokes she burst into tears once discussion led to the later half of the series.

Devilman Crybaby is real good y'all.

is she single?

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Jose posted:

can someone skilled at that sort of thing make me a cool av from the show? idk what though

i emailed you some screencaps of miki makimura's bare breasts

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

it's like in the OP when ryo and akira's faces get close

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

miko from crybaby was also not in the original manga. i mean there was a miko but they were completely different characters

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

r/atheism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

it's time to talk about the real disappointing part of crybaby, and that is how psycho jenny and zenon got shafted. they were both way cooler in the manga.

• Locked thread