Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So I finished watching this last night and it was surprisingly funny for a show about the annihilation of the world and the message that love isn't enough to conquer all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

So the example google is giving me for "daisuki" is アイスクリームが大好きです。And apparently that means "I love ice cream." So are they saying they are romantically in love with the ice cream or....? I don't speak or read Japanese, just generally curious.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Shoehead posted:

I encourage everyone in this thread to find your strong spider girlfriend and tell her you love her

But then she might think that I just like her.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think the thing to really take away from this anime is that Satan is a big gay jerk.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MonsterEnvy posted:

2. Kukun died at the party. The body at her apartment was her grandmother who had passed away for reasons unknown.

But his hand was sitting outside her apartment wasn't it? I think they left it ambiguous as to what actually killed him on purpose. It could have been other demons at the party or it could have been Miko. I think the fact that it was outside their apartments hints more that she killed him.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TheKingofSprings posted:

I haven’t watched this show, is it good y/n

No, but it's entertaining at times.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It didn't even have any hot gay spider sex. Don't lie to the guy, this ain't Wicked City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

dogsicle posted:

maybe it's because there is no reasoning for becoming a demon, and it's stupid to hate people for it

Well, he did kill and eat his mother.

• Locked thread