Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

M_Gargantua posted:

Wondered if there's a modified version that's got some slight edits to 'discredit' it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope Ivanka gets a felony so her dreams of being president can never come true.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's weird reading about all the things I was in an alcoholic stupor during.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
About 3/4 I’m so far. Melania hasn’t been mentioned since the very early portions of the book. She peaced the gently caress out like right after the inauguration.

Kush is Peter Baelish but way way way dumber.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JfbdWhuH4

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well the book ends on an alarming note with Bannon considering the idea of running in 2020.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm sure that will end well

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

I'm sure that will end well

Bannon just got taken out. He's gonna be around but he's crippled for now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

Bannon just got taken out. He's gonna be around but he's crippled for now.
His Sugardaddy is probably going to try and force him out of Breitbart. Once that happens he's just a sloppy fatso with no audience. Breotbart will continue to shamble on but will be more of an administration mouthpiece. What this will do to the audience is yet to be seen.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bannon is framed as a guy who’s a constant failure that can’t ever get beyond a mid-level role. He got super lucky with Trump, and that he changed his worldview to think it was all his doing.

He was 63 years old when he got some fame. This guy wasn’t exactly hot poo poo before then.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Who could have imagined that the guy who operates breitbart would have been hopelessly in over his head as a policy advisor to the POTUS?

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

*inhales deeply* PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Viva Miriya posted:

*inhales deeply* PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Casimir Radon posted:

His Sugardaddy is probably going to try and force him out of Breitbart. Once that happens he's just a sloppy fatso with no audience. Breotbart will continue to shamble on but will be more of an administration mouthpiece. What this will do to the audience is yet to be seen.

He was forced out today.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Viva Miriya posted:

Smiling Jack posted:

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

after reading all 300 pages of the simpson interview Im certain the steel dossier is 100% accurate

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009
Got through the first third of this trash fire and,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

This other book came out in '09, but for some reason people who buy it also buy Trump's.

• Locked thread