Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Apparently the last name he gave Bannon was "Bam Bam". Because he's a wife beater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I don't know that he's that insightful.

cowboy elvis posted:

Don Jr and Eric being nicknamed Uday and Qusay is hilarious. God I hope that’s true.
I've been calling them that for a couple years now.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Is it depressing? I want to spend spite dollars, but don't want to get depressed.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I hope Ivanka gets a felony so her dreams of being president can never come true.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Smiling Jack posted:

Bannon just got taken out. He's gonna be around but he's crippled for now.
His Sugardaddy is probably going to try and force him out of Breitbart. Once that happens he's just a sloppy fatso with no audience. Breotbart will continue to shamble on but will be more of an administration mouthpiece. What this will do to the audience is yet to be seen.

• Locked thread