Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Very excited for the literary adaptation of season 1 of The Trump Presidency.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I’d laugh really hard if Mueller wrote the foreward.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
It’ll update. Kobo had it 1/9 for a bit and now my preorder shows 1/5.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Can’t wait for THE MOOCH anecdotes

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The Mooch requires no embellishment.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I still laugh that Mooch went on record about Bannon being too busy sucking his own cock.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Kawasaki Nun posted:

It's also worth noting that Trump's lawsuit seeking to stop the books release and his suit against his ex-top policy advisor only serves to corroborate the contents of the book in the mind of the body public

This is pretty much sealing it for me in terms of the book’s authenticity.

These people wouldn’t be losing their poo poo so badly if the book was dealing in easy proven half-truths. Not to mention the publisher taking a big shot at a sitting president who is quite fond of suing people.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Don Jr and Eric being nicknamed Uday and Qusay is hilarious. God I hope that’s true.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Haha just read that passage. To think those CIA employees had their Saturday ruined by listening to that guy.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I'm roughly 35% through. The book has re-framed Steven Bannon from "insightful right-wing strategist" into "career loser who suckers rich people" quite well.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Casimir Radon posted:

Is it depressing? I want to spend spite dollars, but don't want to get depressed.

Nah. It's a fun, shocking read.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
About 3/4 I’m so far. Melania hasn’t been mentioned since the very early portions of the book. She peaced the gently caress out like right after the inauguration.

Kush is Peter Baelish but way way way dumber.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well the book ends on an alarming note with Bannon considering the idea of running in 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Bannon is framed as a guy who’s a constant failure that can’t ever get beyond a mid-level role. He got super lucky with Trump, and that he changed his worldview to think it was all his doing.

He was 63 years old when he got some fame. This guy wasn’t exactly hot poo poo before then.

• Locked thread