Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

cowboy elvis posted:

The Mooch requires no embellishment.

Dude just tells it like it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

at the date posted:

unironically, yes, and I think the furor over this book will end up undermining the credibility of his opponents

Yeah man, I'm sure this will make it impossible for me to bring the retired E-7 I work with around on Trump being bad; right after he gets done talking about Mexicans being bused into rando polling stations.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

"Sloppy Joe" would have been better for Joe Scarborough. Sloppy Steve is kinda dumb.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

Proud Christian Mom posted:

this is the new and correct gip where we always give the benefit of the doubt to:

cops
billionaires
donald trump

You forgot nazis and white supremacists.

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

I HAVE GOOD AIDS posted:

If you've ever been to the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is Atlantic City, you'll love this one:

Edit: holy gently caress

I've heard people say he's a poor person's idea of a rich man, but lol if he's actually self aware enough to realize it.

Lots of good stuff in this book and I'm only 15% of the way through according to my Kindle.

• Locked thread