Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
he dropped out to endorse Bryce early on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
I believe in the democrats ability to gently caress everything up

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Jose posted:

this can't be overstated

the dems are a mess

the dems are a waste

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
Trump cut taxes and is bringing factory jobs back, lol at liberal overconfidence

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

LinYutang posted:

Trump cut taxes and is bringing factory jobs back, lol at liberal overconfidence

:allears:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

LinYutang posted:

America is great, because America is good

- republicans in 2018

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
Doesn't matter how ppl wonksplain around it, people are gonna pay less taxes this year and they're hearing about Foxconn in Wisconsin

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
nty op

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jose posted:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

whomupclicklike posted:

voting green in the midterms to own samantha bee

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Gringostar posted:

this can't be overstated

the dems are a mess

the dems are a waste

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
bigger mess: dems or Jeb!?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i mean jeb just got the poo poo beat out of him and went to hide in his failson mansion, the dems are continuing to be owned on an hourly basis

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Comrayn posted:

dems obviously

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

dems have seemingly hitched their wagon to Max Rose for Dan Donovan's seat mostly located in staten island. he's underwhelming but he sure loves playing up the vet credentials. at least he's not NYPD like some of the other candidates?

remember: the more democrats there are in a primary, the more likely it is the crap will rise to the top

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

LinYutang posted:

Doesn't matter how ppl wonksplain around it, people are gonna pay less taxes this year and they're hearing about Foxconn in Wisconsin

tbh if the last two years are any indication trump will somehow mr magoo his way to a third term

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Fallen Hamprince posted:

tbh if the last two years are any indication trump will somehow mr magoo his way to a third term

is that a euphimism for the 2023 republican constitutional convention

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

cruz wqould only lose if there was even less enthusiasm for him than there is currently and beto gets a surge

beta vs cuck

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Jose posted:

cracking start to 2018 by the democrats

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008
I underestimated their ability to gently caress it up. I thought it would be more gradual.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Comrayn posted:

I underestimated their ability to gently caress it up. I thought it would be more gradual.

cuck schumer

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Comrayn posted:

jeb is an honorary democrat

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/redistricting-maps/#Competitive

this is kinda cool

Boner Pill Connoisseur
Apr 23, 2002

I took the blue pill.

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

jeb is an honorary democrat

lol jebocrat

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Schnorkles posted:

https://twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/949391580825378816

washington examiner and all, but that basically is brown re-elected.

better yet, Renacci (the republican chud the kochs were pumping dark money into) apparently got a personal call from trump to run for the senate seat

trump mightve cost republicans the governorship too :lol:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

pfizerman posted:

lol jebocrat

the democratic party will finalize realize the great opportunity to steal the moderate conservatives from the Republicans and nominate a Jeb/Booker ticket

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i recently learned that charlie dent is retiring. i went to college in his district and it was an obsession to flip the district to blue. he never got a good challenger. back in 2008, the democrat was a woman who was married to the college's men's soccer coach in the mid-90s. she ended up loving a bunch of players on the team and got caught

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

LinYutang posted:

give it maybe 5 days before foxconn starts the mass layoffs

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Business Gorillas posted:

better yet, Renacci (the republican chud the kochs were pumping dark money into) apparently got a personal call from trump to run for the senate seat

trump mightve cost republicans the governorship too :lol:

it's a unprecedentedly stupid situation where democrats are only succeeding because president deals is a loving idiot, and they're taking that as evidence of centrism being super popular

so dumb

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

LinYutang posted:

a ton of large companies laid off people after the tax bill passed. hearing a few companies here and there expanding hiring because of it means nothing if you don't live in those areas and got told to get hosed by a walmart or a comcast

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

The Unlife Aquatic posted:

lol like theyll let sanders even register to run

theyll put up hilary again and lose again

100%. I already have a bet with the guy who lost $200 to me in 2016 on Trump v. Hillary that Trump will beat Hillary again in 2020. He never paid up, though I told him either he pay up or I'm making a donation to the NRA in his name

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i wouldn't be surprised if Hillary ran again, but when her "why i did nothing wrong" book came out, the scuttlebutt was that Democrats wanted her to just shut up already. even a few people in NY's congressional delegation said they wouldn't support her if she tried again

i doubt they'd let Sanders run in the primary again, but i'll take Warren in a pinch

gobbagool posted:

100%. I already have a bet with the guy who lost $200 to me in 2016 on Trump v. Hillary that Trump will beat Hillary again in 2020. He never paid up, though I told him either he pay up or I'm making a donation to the NRA in his name
you're like Arzy except you live in upstate New York and post worse

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I would be surprised if Hillary ran again. I doubt she wants to relive what was probably the most horrifying year of her life

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

hillary isnt running again

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

the only cure for presidential ambition is embalming fluid

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

U-DO Burger posted:

I would be surprised if Hillary ran again. I doubt she wants to relive what was probably the most horrifying year of her life
she still thinks she did everything right, but that sexist bernie and that manspreading putin screwed her. she's that much of an entitled idiot to try again

but, that's a 2020 issue. for 2018, Stephanie Miner decided she'd rather run for governor instead of challenging Katko for his congressional seat. while i appreciate that somebody wants to actually get in the way of Cuomo, she'd stand a much better chance against Katko

btw there was a special election for the Wisconsin Senate a couple days ago and the democrat beat the republican in a district that trump won by 16 points. somehow there aren't term limits in that state so Walker can run for a third term. keep an eye on state elections too, there's sure to be even more change down there

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

in california the bad dem frontrunner gavin newsom is losing ground to even worse dem antonio villagarosa

i got an email survey a few days ago and did it because i was curious to see what it said and the final part had a bunch of pitches about how great villajarosa was and asked you whether you thought theu were persuasive

one of them was how he stood up to the teachers unions who were making education is los angeles bad and were blocking charters lol

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

im probably going to vote for this lady

https://www.delaineforgovernor.com

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

I believe very firmly that there will be no winners in 2018.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Over Easy posted:

I believe very firmly that there will be no winners in 2018.

fake news

we are all winners thanks to president deals