Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Comrayn posted:

I like that Beto is touring the state and visiting areas politicians usually wouldn’t even stop to use the bathroom in but I don’t know how many votes it will get him.

spoiler, it will get him a lot of votes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
my local elections seem to be all succ except for one lady who is cool and running for our state congress in my small district

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

iSheep posted:

whats everyones election night comfort food

128 ounces of double ipas

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

I don't think this says what you think it does about you. Why worry kids that young about politics? Let them be kids for awhile.

Yeah I agree she's awful. Don't forget releasing the criminal records of a former staff who decided to speak against those practices.

they need to be ready for the revolution regardless of age

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon
my blue state is electing a republican governor because the previous democratic governor was a major succdem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

Exciting Lemon

Lutha Mahtin posted:

my favorite take every election is when nate silver is again the most accurate forecaster, and the response to this is again "nate is wrong and a moron"

two things that can be true at once with such a low bar to clear