Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Yeehaw McKickass posted:

Dems campaigned on healthcare, why the gently caress did they perform so poorly? Serious question.

Studies have shown that conservatives sweat harder than liberals when shown pictures of large predators.

Trump does nothing but show them pictures of large predators.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
If Trump becomes President for Life, then every election will be a midterm.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Thesaurus posted:

let's just say that the board of equalization moved me... TO A BIGGER HOUSE

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Could we at least wait until she gets sworn in and starts voting with Trump as a senator to shout about how Sinema Bad?

Sinema didn't just materialize out of the aether, she's served 3 terms in the House. She's a pretty terrible Blue Dog. In the Senate she'll never be as awful as Manchin, which is probably not even possible.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

lol the Confederate Constitution literally stripped states of the right to make slavery illegal.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

"boo hoo why can't you northerners just leave us alone so we can torture black people forever??" - official Confederate government policy

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

See Republicans are loving monsters who want to do evil things and centrist Clinton decorum dems all have this fantasy where all they have to do in an election is go "Sir, have you no DECENCY?" and their opponent will go "aaaaah I'm defeated!" and melt into some kind of ooze but in real life that poo poo doesn't work and the Republican just goes puppet you're the puppet or whatever.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

logikv9 posted:

the only way to prevent this from happening again is to *checks list* remove all voting locations from large cities

*chuckles bipartisanishly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

logikv9 posted:

the republican party will be happy to work with the Democrats on bipartisan bills, where we write and you sign

Democrat hostage negotiator: "Okay, so you've killed all the hostages. Let's talk about getting you that helicopter."