Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
So that's what it feels like to have weeka of therapy burned away

Like a flu, in my soul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

double negative posted:

lmao

spitefully showing mercy to children in the justice system to own the libs

Did someone facesmall this guy or what

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lawman 0 posted:

Trump isn't winning in 2020 probably

lol he loving is, we live in the hell dimension

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kuato posted:

the only way he wins is if the democrats are dumb enough to nominate Hillary again. and that isn’t gonna happen.

at least I hope not.

You know she loving is

The Republicans are evil incarnate and the Democrats are either incompetent or collaborators. I'd say we need a 3rd party but lol that poo poo will never happen, look at the utter failures of the libertarian and green parties.

We live in hell world! If you're not suffering from depression, you're either a billionaire or deluded!

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'd rather have Hillary as president than Trump, but I'd have literally anybody but Trump.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

galenanorth posted:

Hundreds of thousands of Iraqis died and a few thousand soldiers did, too, for no other reason other than the federal government decided to save on body armor costs so it could splurge on things like F-35 costs later. Sure we "miss" him because he hosed the world up, but he did it with decorum and he didn't whine on Twitter while he did it, and that matters because people can eat decorum

No argument there, Bush is a war criminal who in a just and good world would have been doused in kerosene and set aflame. I'm just depressed and enraged at the fact we have literal concentration camps filled with kidnapped children in addition to the other horrible poo poo going on right now. The only reason Trump isn't technically worse than Bush is because Trump hasn't started a new war in the middle east.

Yet.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Kuato posted:

Bernie is going to be 79 in 2020, Biden is going to be 78. If the Democratic field is that barren, yikes.

Don't worry, we'll poo poo out another tepid neoliberal semi-republican eventually in 2024, if we're not all dead by then.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

KiteAuraan posted:

Another thing I think happens is that there really isn't a Democratic equivalent of the Koch Brothers and all those shits grooming young talent all through their lives like Paul Ryan and the various judicial ghouls.

WHAT ABOUT (((SOROS)))

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Shear Modulus posted:

the clintons spent the years between 2008 and 2016 making sure nobody would get in the way of hillary running in 2016

KILLARY'S DEATH SQUADS :ohdear:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Shear Modulus posted:

the senate was actually a genius idea to make sure that the rich minority would control the country forever

And people say Republicans don't like minorities. :smug:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Hillary was the absolute worst presidential candidate in modern history. She would have lost to Barry Goldwater, Hoover's reelection campaign, and Ross Perot straight up. She would have lost that election to literally anyone, including Jeb! and Ron Paul.

Yet she still won the popular vote. Over half the country voted for her, and she still lost.

Democracy is a joke.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Serf posted:

the electoral college and the senate should be abolished. hell, same for the presidency really. just congress, 1000 people = 1 rep

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Ah, yes, the popular vote, a thing that matters and that we should care about.

Well, yes, it is. Why shouldn't we?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
The electoral college is loving bogus and has absolutely no place in a modern society.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Can we not just douse Hillary in a mixture of horse piss and gasoline already? We don't want her. I'd rather have her than Cheetoh Benito, but she's not much better and relies too much on :decorum:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Lawman 0 posted:

Can't pelosi just say "no gently caress you cheater you don't get a seat?"

Even if she did have the power she wouldn't do so because :decorum:

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

cargo cult posted:

its not actually

to be fair if this was just a movie or short story it would be a hilarious -- if a bit too over-the-top and unbelievable -- narrative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Install a microchip in everyone's brain which reads their opinion on all the issues and you won't need elections ever again bing bong so simple.

Only if they're wired to detonate if they think conservative thoughts

Or any thoughts, kill all humans, god bless the machine