Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
Rip sinema probably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

honestly the best part of the midterm for me is california voting to join the civilized states in having a permanent standard timezone

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

obama really should've declared the martial law everyone said he was gonna declare

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

posting from a jade helm camp

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

this is the latest update from the arizona secretary of state website btw:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

nah the republicans literally pulled that attempted voter suppression move today in AZ purely bc now that they're counting the leftovers it's swinging to sinema

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

The Nastier Nate posted:

I will never put my faith in Florida.

I won't rule out Arizona yet, or as I like to call it....West Florida.

i resent that

we're definitely the southern tip of the pacific northwest/southwest canada especially starting in september

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

itt a snowbird joke goes over a snowbird's head

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

lol they come from michigan and poo poo, minnesota, those dumps, or like, the shittier parts of canada. ain't no one leaving washington for Dump Town USA.

My gf works for a patio shade company here and like most of their customers are from Seattle or BC :shrug:

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

latest update as of this morning is that sinema is up by 9100 votes

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

been a few count updates today for the sinema/mcsally race but sinema has so far been consistently remaining 8k-9k ahead of mcsally

also it's a case of republicans getting owned by their own voter suppression tactics, the recorders are actually going through and verifying the signatures and the republicans desperately want them to stop

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

also i mailed mine in and my DL signature is from 14 years ago and my signature currently looks nothing like it so i've been waiting for a call

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I have a passport for travel and they can take my DL that expires in 2054 from my cold dead fingers

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

She's up by 21k now gently caress you mcsally

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

266k ballots to go in the Maricopa County counting and next update won't be til tomorrow at 5

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i asked adrian fontes (the recorder) how many votes we can count per day in maricopa county and he said they can count like 75k per day so we should know the official outcome by sunday

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

my ballot was counted despite my signature looking nothing like what's on my ID :shrug:

i sign just my initials nowadays but my ID has my full name signature on it

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

it is kinda fancy so probably

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

the difference for arizona is that mcsally isn't really playing into the fraud angle like the other candidates are, she's been relatively mum about it

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Big Bowie Bonanza posted:

the difference for arizona is that mcsally isn't really playing into the fraud angle like the other candidates are, she's been relatively mum about it

and tbh given that she will probably run in 2020 after she loses to sinema this is probably the most strategic way to go about it because whoever the republican candidate is in 2020 in arizona is gonna have a hard time against greg stanton

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

just shut up and vote through the suppression stop complaining

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

oh hell yes

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

like if you're not familiar with how arizona works this is loving amazing

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

There are some parts of Arizona that will forever remain in the hell dimension but the blue wave has hit Arizona hard

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

But uh basically if you're not familiar, the Arizona SOS is first in line of succession for governor so if ducey catches a federal appointment we get a Democrat for a governor if Katie's lead holds out

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Zokari posted:

really

i mean thats like 2 or 3 hundred years

definitely has felt like it

it's literally the difference between binders full of women and whatever the gently caress trump's latest tweet is

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Yeah as an Arizona I've been waiting hopefully for sinema to don the pink tutu and make out with a woman like 2003 sinema would've but I'm not optimistic because she loves power

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Apparently the candidate for superintendent in Arizona lost his poo poo on Twitter and deleted his account after his opponent declared victory

Twitter owns

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

It's a lot more of a milestone if you try to not refer to places like Africa and Asia like they're these big homogenous monocultural continents hth

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Katie Hobbs won Arizona secretary of state go blue wave

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Maybe ducey will die or get a federal appointment so Hobbs can be governor

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

I'm still in a jade helm fema camp and they tell me that I won't be released til I'm fully converted to Muslim and gay married

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

OH MY loving GOD ARIZONA

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

it's ok you lost historically to sinema here's a senate seat anyhow kid don't spend it all in one place

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

they legally had to appoint a republican, my amusement is mostly that mcsally is dumb enough to accept it and fully tank her chances for 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

Like I am super looking forward to the other gop primary candidates savaging the gently caress out of her in the media