Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

Can someone explain what the gently caress is happening in Florida?

thats the state motto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

is that a tiny loving island or a huge god drat ship

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Apraxin posted:

Tired: freaking out about the swings on 538's projection model.

Wired: IT'S BACK BITCHES

lmao when the NYT needle is more hopeful than cspam

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

he unironically owns

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Spacedad posted:

AOC is the person I wanted most to win of anything so I'm happy with that alone.

If AOC lost her district we were facing 10,000 years of Chud darkness

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

2DCAT posted:

Lemme guess... He wants... Hillary???

Daou actually went pretty left in the past couple months

it was a sight to see

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

euphronius posted:

lmao red wave

lmao now i get to imagine the chuds got to experience a little bit of 2016 and get their hopes up before being dashed

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

twoday posted:

update from the succzone:

if it took them until tonight to figure that out smh

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

campfire posted:

better late than never, defect to trump thread and face to bloodshed succdems

of course

i'm still going to make fun of you a little tho

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

TwoStepBoog posted:

2 out of 4 now officially Dem in Iowa.
Also learned alexandria ocasio-cortez was gonna be the youngest female in House history, but Abby Finkenauer just beat her by a couple months.

thats actually great

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Cool Cherry Cream posted:

My racist shitbag congressman Duncan Hunter won re-election and I hope this loving district is destroyed by fire.

Be change you want to see in the world

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

I wanna congratulate president goodbrains for losing Arizona to the dems

He has in 2 years lost senate seats to the democrats in both Alabama and Arizona

thats just amazing

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Vox Nihili posted:

Why are these walking disasters up for election at the Board of Equalization, anyway? Well, the Board was stripped of most of its duties by the legislature after it was found that a tax board with elected officials tends to be "extremely corrupt." So another body now handles 90% of that work, writing the regulations, etc. But the BoE is a required part of the state per our insane Constitution, so you can still get elected to presumably grandstand about prop 13 or whatever they do now.

do you check a paycheck and decent healthcare cause that sounds like a good scam

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Thesaurus posted:

Schaefer has owned real estate in several places. In 1986 his tenants were awarded $1.83 million in damages because he had them liviing in slum conditions. “That put me in bankruptcy. It was a humbling experience. Made me as poor as a journalist,” he says.

He has been disbarred in Nevada. He was first disbarred in 2001 and four attempts for reinstatement have failed. The Nevada Bar says his misconduct involved “dishonesty, deceit, [and] fraud." Former Las Vegas Mafia lawyer and mayor, who once repressented former San Diego Mayor Roger Hedgeock, stuck up for Schaefer in a reinstatement hearing, saying he has known him for 40 years and he is “a character I have admired."

Al! posted:

lol he won the dirtbag lottery

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Hohokam people have lived there for like 2000 years, did they complain about the heat too?

Yeah probably, who wouldn't

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

the illusion that the economy is doing well

then do I have some good news for you today

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

lmaooooooooo

imagine living through 2016 and not recoiling in terror at the mere mention on Hilary Campaign Strategist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Install a microchip in everyone's brain which reads their opinion on all the issues and you won't need elections ever again bing bong so simple.

this is one of the endings of deus ex 2

what a bad game